Homeowners insurance is a basic necessity to protect yourself and your family against catastrophic financial losses. The right home insurance policy can provide a coverage security blanket for your home that covers an extensive range of risks. We can help you find the most cost-effective way to protect your most valuable investment and can identify added coverage plans that provide extra protection where your family needs it most.
Home Insurance Policies
Homeowners insurance generally covers the home itself and may also cover any structures located on the property. A basic policy includes some or all of the following types of coverage:
- Dwelling coverage covers the physical structure as well as any integral systems, appliances, and floor treatments present in the home
- Contents coverage applies to furnishings, items of clothing, and other personal belongings
- Sewer and drain coverage that pays for the cost of repairs after a backup
- Basic personal liability insurance that protects against the costs of an injury or accident occurring on your property
We can also provide you with added policies that offer even more protection for your financial future:
- Flood insurance coverage is sold separately and is designed to pay for water damage caused to your home’s physical structure and its contents by floods in your area.
- Umbrella liability insurance policies work with the basic liability insurance included with your home insurance policy to provide added coverage for larger property damage and personal injury claims.
- Earthquake insurance protects against property loss due to these catastrophic geological events
- Endorsements and scheduled personal property coverage that offers added financial protection for individual high-ticket items like jewelry insurance, antiques, artworks, and other expensive pieces of personal property
Our home insurance policies offer comprehensive protection for your family home, your personal property, and your incidental expenses after a partial or total loss.
What Homeowners Insurance Covers
We deliver customized protection for homeowners in the Houston metropolitan area. Basic home insurance policies cover losses due to fire, lightning, hail, theft, and damage caused by weather conditions. Flood and earthquake insurance are usually available at an additional cost and with added restrictions. Damage, loss, or liability caused by a deliberate act on the part of policyholders, will not generally be covered under your homeowners insurance. Business and professional activities also fall outside the normal scope of coverage for our home insurance policies.
At Insurance Solutions of Texas, we work with you to create a comprehensive home inventory, establish the replacement value of your home and your belongings, and to design the right coverage package to fit your precise needs. Our goal is to ensure that you and your family are prepared to manage even the most difficult situations with help from our insurance plans.